Wayfinding: Testing the first prototype

I did it. It took five + hours, but I cut and hung the wayfinding prototype for the 7th and 8th floors of the Design Studio. Over the past few days, I have been walking around our space, noting feedback and questions co-workers have outlined. The plant moving forward is to cut out the “in use” rules and add in the room numbers for the different meeting spaces. Overall, I am planning to reutilize the sign space, and prioritize the room/space content. I am not too sure of the visual aesthetic  just yet. It is feeling very NY subway right now, something I new would be a concern since the regions of the 7th floor are using the primary colors + green for identification. I hope to address this as well moving forward.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s